last updated by Dio 2 days, 18 hours ago
6 voices
59 replies
  • Author
    Dio
    Keymaster

Deposit your 2¢ or so here… :ahoy:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gwenhwyfar
    Participant

I am first am I not?

Please tell me I am.

I never am so,

it would be nice to be.

:heart:

MsgtBob
    Participant

If you found a way to deposit the two cents, then YES, you are the first!  :yahoo:

Dio
    Keymaster

Figuring out how to do bling is going to take a while, got a couple of other major issues to iron out first.  But yes, if I could have blinged your post, it would have said 1st :P

Dio
    Keymaster

Perhaps if I renamed it “Underdog’s Tweets… :confused:

MsgtBob
    Participant

That one definitely requires bling (and a like?)!  :yahoo:

Gwenhwyfar
    Participant

My first attempt on Minimalist photography.

O dear, I now see this is the writing portion of the forum. What a mess I made. Well, here goes.

Once upon a time, way before we all became involuntary hermits,

I went to the bar and saw 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor.

When I came by I tried to walk and fell right through the door, and now I know.

The proof of the pudding is in the eye of the beer holder.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Gwenhwyfar.
    MsgtBob
    Participant

I assume that picture is of your Christmas tree (after you returned from the bar)?  :wacko: :ahoy:

Dio
    Keymaster

Probably taken from the vantage point of the floor after the three tequilas.

Clyde Pollard
    Participant

YAY!! I finally fingered it out…now if I can just get used to this darned compact keyboard…

Oh, and it’s snowing here in Uvalde. :yahoo: The dog won’t even leave the porch because of it. :unsure:

MsgtBob
    Participant

It’s (very) cold and snowy here, too.  Guess the only ones warm, might be the Motes (groan)?  :wacko:

Gwenhwyfar
    Participant

Here the cold has subsided, and it’s raining now.

We have had snow for almost a week.

I suppose that that was the winter.

It feels like autumn now.

Where are the cold winters of my youth?

*feeling nostalgic*

MsgtBob
    Participant

You’re lucky to have such a short winter.  I did see that people in underwear were skating the canals over there though (ha).   Yesterday and today we have broken a 126 year record low temperature.  First time since I’ve lived here that it is too cold to even go outside to shovel, and now the snow is ice.  Temps supposed to rise up to freezing by Thursday (argh).  :-(

Dio
    Keymaster

Warming up here.  Snow is gone, 41 degrees.  Predicted to hit 59 tomorrow, though the rest of the week is in the 40s.  I’m not much on winter storms at this point, I can’t do a thing outside when the ground is icy except land on my butt. :dead:

Gwenhwyfar
    Participant

Yes, I saw some of them as well on the telly. Weird people, the Dutch (wink wink). I am kind of glad the cold is gone, but I do enjoy winter scenery. And lucky me I don’t get cold fast. But breaking cold records does not sound like my cup of tea. Brrr Bob

The nice thing about winter storms Dio, is that it is nice to curl up on the sofa with a blanked, and a nice steaming hot cocoa with whip cream…oo yum. Falling on bum less so.

:ahoy:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Gwenhwyfar.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Gwenhwyfar.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login/create account here