6 voices
70 replies
  • Author
    MsgtBob
    Participant

If you fall on your bum after drinking hot cocoa with whipped cream, you also probably added a wee bit too much spice (hic)?  :ahoy: :whistle:

Gwenhwyfar
    Participant

Lord knows I do enjoy my spices

:yahoo:

MsgtBob
    Participant

What to do now – I’m out of hot chocolate…  :arrrgh: :ahoy:

Gwenhwyfar
    Participant

KISS OF FIRE

ingredients: 20 ml Cointreau 20 ml Tia Maria 120 ml of coffee 50 ml whipped cream 1 tsp cane sugar

recipe: Fill a warm glass with the Cointreau and Tia Maria. Add the coffee and the cane sugar. Gently pour the cream onto the mixture.

No chocolate necessary

:yes:

MsgtBob
    Participant

Ah, but better chance to fall on the bum (ha).  :ahoy: :yes:

Dio
    Keymaster

*hic*  Well someone had to sample it :ahoy:

Underdog
    Participant

I guess I’ll have to show y’all how it’s done.

Million Dollar Idea:

Pinatas that work. Presently you might as well give a four year old a broom stick and tell him to beat candy out of a boulder.

Easter is almost here so you need to work quick. I’m thinking styrofoam that breaks off in sections. Or that balsa wood that makes it to where my plane gliders can only make one flight. Paper mache is pretty hardy, you don’t need two by fours.

Underdog
    Participant

Huh, I guess I’m not Underdog anymore

MsgtBob
    Participant

Underdog is your secret identity here (look under your name on the member’s page to spot it).  B-)

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by MsgtBob.
    Dio
    Keymaster

Huh?  Let me go look at what happened.  I thought you had it in there right.

Dio
    Keymaster

You had your display name set wrong.  You have a choice between your account name and your name.  Ya picked wrong :ahoy:

I fixed it.

Underdog
    Participant

Wow, this place has some great service!

Next thing you know, they’re gonna get my avatar off the other site and configure it here.

Dio
    Keymaster

It wouldn’t let you use the dog picture?  I’ll take a look at that tomorrow, it might be too small.

MsgtBob
    Participant

Hmm. this is his avatar at 120×120:

Dio
    Keymaster

I’m going to have to login as underdog to change that.  I can’t do it from the admin back end.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login/create account here