last updated by MsgtBob 1 month ago
6 voices
74 replies
  • Author
    MsgtBob
    Participant

Hmm, avatar gifs aren’t working… how are we supposed to figure out Underdogs?  :arrrgh:

Dio
    Keymaster

Was it an animated gif?  I thought it was just a still picture.  Or a picture of a still, I forget which :ahoy:

MsgtBob
    Participant

No his is just a photo (mine is an animated gif – that doesn’t animate). :wacko:

Underdog
    Participant

Loaded my avatar twice now, both times totally accidentally.

Skeered to mess with it again.

Dio
    Keymaster

Looks like you got that kitty cat changed to a doggy B-)

Dio
    Keymaster

I go part time (finally) on April 1st – 10 to 20 hours a week.  I’m going down to NC to look for a place to live.  Probably will be scarce around here for two weeks, I’ll stop in but that’s about it.  Once I get settled though, I should have time to work on this place.

MsgtBob
    Participant

Hmm, part time does not sound exactly like retirement (to me). :scratch:

Dio
    Keymaster

Beats eating Alpo B-)

Which reminds me, I have some more smiley’s to process.

Underdog
    Participant

Got my first shot. They warn of “tiredness” as a side effect. How am I supposed to know?

Dio
    Keymaster

The first shot usually isn’t a big deal the second one I’d allow yourself two days to recover from.  You aren’t going to want to do anything but sleep, and have some fever reducer on hand, actually I’d start taking it right after you get the shot.  People tend to run a fever the first day after that one.

MsgtBob
    Participant

I’ll wait for the pill.  :yes:

Underdog
    Participant

I like it when the wind kicks up because people always comment on it and I get to say, “Everyone knows it’s windy!”

They always think I’m being harsh, so then I get to sing, “Who’s trippin’ down the streets of the city; smilin’ at everybody she sees, who’s reachin’ out to capture a moment”, and then they finally catch on.

Dio
    Keymaster

Then there was the joke about the two old guys, the first one goes “It’s windy today”, the second one replies “No, it’s Thursday” to which the first one replies “Yeah, I am too, let’s go get a drink” :ahoy:

MsgtBob
    Participant

Wish I’d thought of that Monday.  Know any about hurricanes? :wacko:

Dio
    Keymaster

I think it’s a little early in the season for them.  We can whip up a nice tornado for you though…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login/create account here