Renderunto Forums Forums Dagger Bay DB Forum Writing Forum Writing Topics It’s always somethhing

last updated by Varik 2 days, 16 hours ago
3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Flagon’s Workshop
    Participant

Sorry for my absence.  I fell down carrying a box two weeks ago and hurt my leg – nothing broken but just getting back to walking.  Also can’t find the password to my main account, and it is on my workstation computer that I can’t get to at the moment (this is Diogenese) .

It appears that daggerbay.com has bit the dust at this point, I’m sorry to see it go, but figured that would happen once the server bill stopped getting paid.

And that’s about it.  Still in the middle of a move that has been interrupted, still at my sister’s house until I can fully walk, and still lots to do when I get to my own house ;)

So how is everybody else doing?

MsgtBob
    Participant

Ouch.  Sorry about your accident (and you haven’t even finished moving yet – rates one big ARGH).  :arrrgh:

Varik
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your accident – get well soon! The demise of Dagger Bay didn’t come as any great surprise – it was great while it lasted. Not much happening here at the moment – not sure what we can do to liven things up!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login/create account here